Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Creed of Samantha Russo


"I believe in the power of writing my children’s books.
I believe in the way writing makes me feel happy, excited, and
confident.
I think in life in general would be much easier if I felt the same
confidence in more places and spaces in my life that I feel in writing.
I look forward to creating new characters, new plots, and
new pictures for my books.
I believe in the power of writing because it gets rid of my worries and
makes me feel relaxed from the Aspergers that follows me all day."

This was written by my sister, Samantha. So frequently in life we find ourselves facing challenges; obstacles. Some of them are things we can change and others are completely outside of our control. In going through my week I am going to try to think about what my sister said about how much easier life would be if we used the same confidence we feel in other spaces in our lives and applied it to the ones that are lacking.

Food for Thought,
Kath 


No comments:

Post a Comment